• Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation
• Helps in collagen formation to maintain Health bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
• Helps to maintain Health hair, nail, mucous membranes and skin.
• Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Helps to maintain cognitive functions.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, artilage, teeth and/or gums.
• Helps in connective tissue formation.
• Helps in wound healing.
• Source of antioxidant that decreases the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions.
• Source of antioxidant that helps to fight free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues.
• Helps to maintain immune function.
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
• Source of electrolyte for the maintenance of good health.
• Magnesium “Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients”
|Hydrolyzed Collagen (Bovine – Skin)||1600 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Silicon (Silicon, Equisetum arvense – Stem)||84 mg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium bisglycinate)||120 mg|
Gelatin, Magnesium stearate
2 Capsules 2 times per day. Store in airtight container, protected from light.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet
Use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects
May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances